Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pintail @ Jamaica Bay


Pintail
Originally uploaded by kevinbolton56
Hello,

My season at Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge is winding down maybe 1 or 2 more visits in trying to get a Baird's , Buff Breasted or a Godwit , then I think Sandy Hook Wildlife area will be my next raunt for the remainder of Sept through Nov starting with fall Warblers and other passers and ending with Sparrows and Raptors.
Sandy Hook is a wonderful Fall Migration Hot spot.
also I will have other locations that I will frequent including Overpeck preserve in Leonia which is in Bergen county,and Hatfield Swamp.

As for today I'm home bound Tropical Storm Hannah is knocking on my door maybe I will head down to Mill creek marsh or De-Korte to look for storm-blown pelagics no Digiscoping ,remember I am a Birder first Photographer second.

Peace Good Birding
Kevin

No comments: