Friday, March 5, 2010

Wintering Dowitcher treat Soured by Jogger.

Yes I had one of those encounters again!
I can not believe when this  Runner see"s me Photographing and I give him the hand Jester to slow down at the least, and he just barrels through my zone sending the Dowitcher into the stratosphere,usually I have know problems with runners which are courteous most of the time but this guy SUCKED, especially when I had a money shot of a Long Billed Dowitcher  in great lighting not to say there is anything wrong with this capture, but the one I would of had before Dumb Ass ignorant Human Duffus came trouncing  through would have been stellar!

That is a lesson that I learned and next time I will be a little more selective were I choose to Shoot.

2 comments:

Americanchris said...

Should have let "Kick-ass" kevin come out and knocke dthe jogger on his ass!

Stuart Price said...

Some folk are just selfish, that's life I'm afraid.

Stand in his way next time. Or stick out a leg and trip him up.