Thursday, December 1, 2011

Eagles on Thanksgiving day Jetty Hopping

Hello all ,I had a great 2 days of Digiscoping plus Kowa Telephoto 500mm shooting too.

I always wanted to include this first location in my Photography jaunts but I never got around to it ,this first run of the  Conowingo was a definite learning curve with Flight shots ,, and I did a few things correct and on the other side a few wrong but thats ok I had a blast.






It was a long three hour drive with Thanksgiving traffic at its worst on the way home which turned it into four hours ,, but as soon as I hit that stretch of 222 through Port Deposit Maryland a quaint little village and stated to see my target Bald Eagle perched along the River Bank the trip seemed well rewarded .

On Saturday I went to Barnegat Inlet and walked the Jetty and since the temps were in the upper Fifties , the Jetty was Loaded with pedestrians and spoilers of great shots of Harlequin Ducks"s  but I did manage one capture along with Purple Sandpipers Dunlin"s and Ruddy Turnstones.








No comments: