Sunday, July 28, 2013

Some Fall Shore Bird Migration along Free Bird Walks

I headed up to CT with my good friend Annette to Straford at these broken Boat Docks that some Shorebirds tend to relax on during the High tide..

I was scouting out new territory for a day when I arrived though the Photo opportunity seems challenging with the Sun directly in front of me limiting my amount of Keeper shots but we pulled out are resources ..

Greater Yellows Legs were in abundance.


Also I nice surprise was a Yellow crowned Night Heron which landed on one of the Pilons next to me ,,,back lit direct Sun made this one a  little bit of a Challenge.
Then all Hell broke loose when a very aggressive Juv Peregrine came through sending everything into Alarm mode .
I have a new agenda for August, Sept and October, on Saturdays .

Starting in August come experience the Fall migration .


I will be doing free Birding walks to some local North Jersey patches .

August 17th: Mill Creek Marsh Seacaucus time 7:00/10:00 am

August 24th: Overpeck Park Teaneck time 7:00/10:00 am

August 31st: Garret Mountain Woodland Park New Jersey 7:00/10:00

For More information you can contact me via Facebook or email kevinbolton56@yahoo.com



I'm looking forward to sharing some great fall Birding with some fine folks so if interested call me at 973-956-8073.

No comments: