Friday, March 27, 2009

Digiscoping during Overcast conditions

Yesterday I was stuck between a Rock and a hard place shall I stay home on my day off and get some of my domestic duties acomplished or go out and do a little Digiscoping of course I chose the later,even though I had no Sun light to work with I adjusted to the conditions with a little help from Mike Mcdowell of Mikes Digiscoping Blog from an older post of his .Tech Difficult Mikes Blog is down I will follow up with the link soon sorry about that.

4 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Great photo of the Waxwing..that dude looks like it has serious attitude.

Anonymous said...

Mike's site has moved. Here's the new link:

http://www.birddigiscoper.com/blog.html

He provides an explanation of the problem.

BLRem said...

Gorgeous shot, Kev!
I never tire of looking at your Flickr site. You are an awesome photographer - thanks for sharing!
-Barb

Kevin said...

Thanks Barb!!