Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Digiscoping courses Spring Summer courses 2011

I just started the Summer/Fall Digiscoping course for Migrating Shore Birds and Waders also included is tutorial on PhotoShop ,in my introductory level I will discuss Scope and Camera Choices ,Tri Pod ,  in the field hands on instruction , I have all the Equipment and  possible transportation to local area's, all you will need to bring is a Memory card , for more detail and rates call me at 973-956-8073/or Email kakebolton@optonline.net.

1 comment:

Karma said...

Hi Kelvin,

Greetings from Bhutan Himalaya! I am pleased to have found your blog. I am a tour operator based in the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan.

Even if my question is not relavant to your blog do bear with me. I would like to know if you can recommend which type/brand of scop and camera will be fare enough to start digiscoping. I have not done yet but I do bird photography with my Nikon coolpix.

Will really appreciate your help.

Al the best
Karma Jamtsho(Mr)
Nature Tourism-Bhutan
www.birdinginbhutan.com