Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 2 years to Jersey Digiscoping

Yes I made it another year ,I don't know how I made through another year, but I did accomplish some learning curves along with working with 2 Cameras the Canon S90 along with the Nikon P6000 with the 30wide eyepiece.
Another thing that came into the great category of the year, is Digiscoping legend Paul Hackett ,did I mention Paul is a part of the Kowa Prominar team and he is producing some great work just over the Past 2 weeks.
I would like to also thank all the followers of  Jersey Digiscoping thanks for making it all possible ladies and Gents. As a tradition I would like to include one of my early Vortex Skyline ED Scope captures from 2008 enjoy.

7 comments:

Jerry Jourdan said...

Happy 2-year birthday, Kev! Keep up the wonderful site!

Jerry

Denis Degullacion said...

Hi, could not help reading about Paul Hackett a part of the Kowa Prominar Team...may I ask if he has a website or e-mail. I got some questions for him..if that is okay with you.

Kevin said...

Denis as of this time Paul does not have a Blog or website but does have a Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=410965&id=100000170303091#!/profile.php?id=1622625339

Kevin said...

Thanks Jerry your up there too Bud keep it up.

JRandSue said...

Magic,stunning shot.

Dawn Fine said...

Happy Happy 2 years..Wonderful photos always. Happy Digiscoping...


Planning a BwBTC bird outing the end of August..not sure of the Date or the place. Suggestions are welcome.
Thinking CT or RI.
Let me know if you are interested.

Nobbiecat@gmail.com

Kevin said...

Thanks Folks, Dawn and Jerry you have been a wonderful resource over the years I really appreciate it.