Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photoshop CS4

It was great to upgrade from Elements to PhotoshopCS4!
Elements is a fine program but but know comparison to CS4,
don't get me wrong it is always good when the base photo that comes out of your camera un-touched via Photoshop but editing is great for enhancing, Photoshop should not be used in my eyes to repair a totally Hellish Photo with tons of over sharpening an easy mistake made by me in the beginning.
I still have to do alot of studying on the program to make the best use of it .and what a perfect time during the Cold season.

3 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Howdee..
i haven't ever tried touching up my photos, I would like to try at some point.
i first want to get my photos looking a bit better. I am practicing my digiscoping and have allot to learn about my camera and settings...and might at some point upgrade..once I know what the heck I am doing.
Have fun playing around with your photoshop!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a shot!
The color is outstanding. Just about a perfect picture!

-Doug @ Valley

Anonymous said...

Kevin
Would a Nikon P6000 or P5100 work well on a Kowa TSN 661 with a 20 - 60x eyepiece?

If I have to purchase another EP, what's the pros & cons of the TSE 14 WD, TSE 21 WD or TSE 17 HD?

Thanks for your assistance.
Leary